Larry Page and Sergey Brin: Fashion Icons?
Soooo, what happened on this blog was that I was researching an article called 'The History of Google' (Google is 15 years old now), and during my reseach, I noticed that Larry Page, and Sergey Brin seem to be the young Posh and Becks of the Fashion World. By that, I mean, remember when Victoria Beckham and David Beckham started dating, and they used to wear matching clothes? Well Larry Page and Sergey Brin also have some fashion thing going on. And do you know what the strange thing is? No one seems to have noticed this.
Okay so let's look at some photos.
- Let's take the first one, in 2003, when Sergey and Larry were all lovely and young, when Google looked like this:
Larry is the one looking at Sergey. Two matching t-shirts. Aw. Cute. Fine. No big deal, right?
- And here they are, in 2004, with matching t-shirts, matching expressions, and matching 3D glasses:
But of course they were probably told to wear that for the cover of the magazine, so that's okay.
- And here they are, wearing black matching Google t-shirts:
I wonder did everyone in Google get one of those t-shirts?
- And they appeared together with Eric Schmidt, on the cover of Time Magazine back in 2006:
While Eric wore a suit, the two boys wore matching black t-shirts.
- And now Larry and Sergey are at a conference, and they're wearing matching t-shirts, jackets - and the massive name-tags just add to 'the look':
- Here they are, at another conference. Again, they are wearing their matching dark grey t-shirts, and black jackets.:
And, in case you forgot; Larry is the one looking at Sergey.
- At this point, maybe you assume that they don't wear suits with a tie. Oh but they do . . . .
. . . but only when the other one is also wearing a suit with a tie.
- Oh, and look! Here they are, at another conference. And they're both wearing matching dark grey t-shirts, and black jackets:
Hmm, I just noticed they look like they go to the same hairdresser, and both have designer stubble too.
Here they are on a neat-hair day. Both wearing grey shirts:
You guys, sharing combs, too cute.
- But I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that they must at least sometimes wear different clothes, right? Well, of course they do, otherwise that would be silly. I found a picture here, of them wearing totally different shirts:
Now, just because the t-shirts are the same style, and both opened at the top, doesn't mean they are copying each other. Oh wait, they have matching green trousers. That could not have been a co-incidence.
. . . And if all that wasn't enough . . .
My research seems to indicate, that they only go on outings, when they can get the chance to wear different clothes, that are still matching each other:
There's no other explanation for it. Larry Page and Sergey Brin text each other in the mornings and agree what to wear.comments powered by Disqus
You might also be interested in . . .
Top 10 most Popular . . .
by Dorcas Réamonn