How to Use the Keyword Planner in Adwords for Keyword research
8th April 2016
21st June 2016
If you don't do Keyword Research, then you could be wasting your time doing SEO work on your website.
- Go to AdWords.com
- Sign in
- Click on 'Tools'
- Click on 'Keyword Planner'
- Click on 'Search for keyword and ad group ideas'
- In the first field, enter search terms which you think might be relevant for your business
- Change 'Location' to the location where your potential customers are based (e.g. Ireland, if you can sell to customers in Ireland)
- Click 'Get Ideas'
- On the next page you will see groups of keywords: this page does not tell you useful information
- Click on each of the headings to see the useful information
When picking keywords, you are looking for search terms that look like they could 'convert' combined with a high enough volume of monthly searches
Sometimes you will see a very high volume of searches for keywords that might not result in conversions. Make a note of these keywords: these are what you should be blogging about.
comments powered by Disqus
You might also be interested in . . .
Top 10 most Popular . . .
by Dorcas Réamonn