Zonua Fast Track is a unique, specific and limited solution we have launched as part of our the COVID-19 response, to help businesses get online trading fast.
This package is different to our usual offering, and, if you own a business in Ireland, have ten or less employees and have been trading six months or more, then you can apply to your LEO for this funding under the Trading Online Voucher Scheme.
The cost of Zonua Fast Track is ONLY €2,800. This means, that, if you are approved for the TOVS by your LEO, you will get a refund €2,500, meaning that your total cost is an amazing €300.
See more about the TOVS (Trading Online Voucher Scheme) here.
Please read the text on this whole page carefully, before deciding if this is a good fit for your business. If you think Zonua Fast Track is right for you, after reading all the text on this page, you should request an enquiry form from the email address at the bottom of this page.
The Zonua Fast Track is an offering until 20th December 2020. Update: this offer is now expired.
Fast Track 10 Step Process
1. Enquiry Form
You can request the form by emailing email@example.com.
We will review the information you have submitted, and, send you a quotation along with our Tax Clearance information that
On approval of the Trading Online Voucher from your Local Enterprise Office, you will contact us to proceed with the
4. You Gather All Content
On receipt of your deposit, we will send you a long form to request exact details we need. This will
30 minutes private consultation with Dorcas (online, phone call or Zoom) to go through the form and discuss finer details.
6. Creation Of The Website
Our team will create the website as per your requirements and submit it to you.
You will check the website URL we send to you, and can submit one round of revisions to submit to
8. It’s Alive!
Done! The website goes live.
9. Pay The Balance
We will issue an invoice of €1800.
Get a ‘live’ training session (via Zoom) so that you know how to do day-to-day updates and look after your
What You Get
Zonua Fast Track is a unique, specific solution. Here we have detailed what the price of €2,800 covers:
- Thirty Minute Initial Consultation
- Hosting for One Year (i.e. Your own Plesk account) - or, we can use your current hosting
- Domain for One Year (a .com or .ie only) - or, we can can use your current domain
- Email Set-Up
- Responsive website, checked in Google's validator
- WordPress installation
- Premium Theme Installation & Set-Up
- Child Theme & Customisation for Your Brand
- E-Commerce website with as many products as you like
- Manual uploading of 5 products & checking
- Product Categories
- Navigation Menu (for both desktop and mobile)
- Footer/Sidebar creation & customisation for you
- Bulk uploading of document (created by you) with all other products
- Animated slideshow on homepage (for both desktop and mobile)
- Customised Homepage
- Creation & Styling of Other Static Pages
- One Revision of Changes
- Google Analytics Installation
- Google Search Console Set-Up
- Yoast (free plugin) Installation & Set-Up
- Sitemap Generation & Submission to Google
- Training Session
What You Will Do
To keep the price (€2,800) so low, you're going to have a really important role in the website creation.
- You gather all pictures
- You resize the pictures
- You rename all pictures for SEO
- You gather all content for all pages (e.g. About, Delivery Details etc.)
- You collate all content for the products
- You will fill in a detailed document/questionnaire (that we will send to you on receipt of the deposit)
Don't know how to do all this? Don't worry, we'll give you access to a special online course that you can follow at your own pace. This online course will show you how to do the work we need you to do to help us make your website excellent for SEO, usabililty and content.
Yes, as if that isn't all enough, you will be invited to join a support group to support others who have availed of this solution, who will have e-commerce websites just like you.
Not only that, but we'll send you a training document that includes instructions on basic maintenance and day-to-day updating of your website.
This offering is different from our normal projects. We can keep the price down in three different ways.
- The website we will create will be tailored for you, in the same way as when you buy a wedding dress in a wedding shop, they take your measurements and then create a special dress with that design for you. Alternatively, you can go to a designer who will work closely with you and create a dress especially for you based on your ideas and charge you couture prices for the service - that's not what this is.
- Contact is restricted to emails, due to the high demand. The exceptions are your consultation at the start (after the deposit is paid and after you have filled in a detailed form) and also a training session at the end, to teach you how to use your website. These sessions will be conducted using Zoom.
- Of course, you'd need to do a lot of work even if you were paying for our usual service, however with Zonua Fast Track, you'll be doing even more. This will ensure we can concentrate on the technical things, you'll be doing important work that will help you not just to keep the price low, but also to maintain your website in the future. This includes:
- Keyword Research
- All Text/Content
- All Images, Including Resizing
Yes, we will. We know how to build a website correctly for SEO, and will use your keywords in the website.
You'll do the keyword research and give us a list of search terms.
You'll also be part of the team though - it's really important that you put in the search terms throughout your titles, meta descriptions, text and other content. We'll give you guidance on that.
Other SEO-related stuff that we do is;
- Installing & Setting-Up Yoast SEO (free plugin)
- Creation & Submission of Sitemap
- Installation of Google Analytics
- Installation of Google Search Console
- Title & Meta description set up (by us) for the three most important pages on your website (you can do the rest).
- SSL certificate
- Checking & Verification with Google Mobile Friendly Test
- Correct internal linking structure for SEO.
Yes. Absolutely. Fast Track doesn't mean we compromise on quality. Your website will not go live until both you and we are happy with it.
No. An LMS (Learning Management System) is a lot more work for both you and us. We can do this, but the cost would be extra. If you're interested in an LMS or similar then we can discuss that with you and figure out the best option for your needs and budget.
So, do you want to Fast Track Your Business?
If you have read everything on this page and are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you an initial enquiry form to fill in.
After we receive this, we'll review and get back to you with a quotation.